Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Reminder

My friend Brooke texted me these quotes this morning.  Snippets of the conversation happening between two girls behind her at the airport:
“She is such a loser that even this picture of her kissing Leonardo DiCaprio doesn’t make her cool.”

Jealous.

“You’ve met her roommate, right?  She’s the worst.  She’s just like so insecure that she can’t even carry on a conversation.  But she was like really nice. Yeah, I mean SO nice…”
But she’s so nice.

“I can’t wait to get a cortado like they have in Spain.  But aren’t we going to Miami? Yeah, I mean, they like have it in Miami too.”
Aren’t we going to Miami?  No.

If you were one of these girls at Laguardia this morning, all I have to say to you is “No, ma’am.”
Just a reminder to keep your feet on the group, folks. Don’t be that girl.

Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment